I believe the threat is real but authorities are spending enormous amounts of money but not spending it well, as usual. Be prepared. Get off the grid. Build your own infrastructure. My patent will describe how to fix some problems. I am thinking to move in between Purdue University and University of Illinois which are both top 6 engineering colleges and an hour or two apart. Flat agricultural land.
Great fall weather here.
United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) is an armed forces sub-unified command subordinate to United States Strategic Command. The command is located in Fort Meade, Maryland, and centralizes command of cyberspace operations, organizes existing cyber resources and synchronizes defense of U.S. military networks. “USCYBERCOM plans, coordinates, integrates, synchronizes and conducts activities to: direct the operations and defense of specified Department of Defense information networks and; prepare to, and when directed, conduct full spectrum military cyberspace operations in order to enable actions in all domains, ensure US/Allied freedom of action in cyberspace and deny the same to our adversaries.” The text “9ec4c12949a4f31474f299058ce2b22a”, which is located in the command’s emblem, is the MD5 hash of their mission statement.
The command is charged with pulling together existing cyberspace resources, creating synergy and synchronizing war-fighting effects to defend the information security environment. USCYBERCOM is tasked with centralizing command of cyberspace operations, strengthening DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrating and bolstering DoD’s cyber expertise.
Organization USCYBERCOM is an armed forces sub-unified command subordinate to United States Strategic Command.
U.S. Cyber Command is composed of several service components, units from military services who will provide Joint services to Cyber Command.
• Army Cyber Command/Second Army (Army)
• Army Network Enterprise Technology Command / 9th Army Signal Command (NETCOM/9thSC(A))
• Cyber Protection Brigade
• United States Army Intelligence and Security Command will be under the operational control of ARCYBER for cyber-related actions.
• 1st Information Operations Command (Land)
• 780th Military Intelligence Brigade (Cyber)
• Fleet Cyber Command/Tenth Fleet (Navy)
• Naval Network Warfare Command
• Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command
• Naval Information Operation Commands
• Combined Task Forces
• Air Forces Cyber/Twenty-Fourth Air Force (Air Force)
• 67th Cyberspace Operations Wing
• 688th Cyberspace Operations Wing
• 624th Operations Center
• 5th Combat Communications Group
• Marine Corps Cyberspace Command (Marine Corps)
These are the known military specialties directly involved with cyber. Service members enlisted under these specialties may be assigned to their respective Cybercommand Service Component Command.
• US Army – 17A Cyber Warfare Officer, 170A Cyber Operations Technician, 17C enlisted Cyber Warfare Specialists (up-coming), 35Q Cryptologic Network Warfare Specialist 
• US Navy – CTN Cryptologic Technician Networks 
• US Air Force – 1B4X1 (Enlisted) – Cyberspace Defense – (Not open to first term airmen) & 17D A Shred (Officer)
• US Marine Corps – 0651 Marine Cyber Network Operator and 2611 Cryptologic Digital Network Operator/Analyst